Williamsville Pediatrics Our Latest Announcements
Our team of highly regarded Board-Certified Pediatricians and Nurse Practitioners are committed to providing exceptional health care for your children. Pediatrics is our passion – come grow with us!
Located in Williamsville, a suburb of Buffalo, New York, the physicians at Williamsville Pediatrics serve the Western New York pediatric needs of the communities of Williamsville, Clarence, East Amherst, Amherst, Depew, Lancaster, Lackawanna and beyond.
It has been our pleasure to deliver acute and preventive pediatric care at the highest level since 1989.
Services At Williamsville Pediatrics
- Certified Lactation Consultants
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Nutritional Services Available
- LMHC, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- ADHD Parent Support Group
- Monthly prenatal group meeting with a Certified Lactation consultant
What We Offer
Telephone Access (Available 24hours a day) 716-631-3510
We welcome your questions and are here to help you in the important task of raising a happy healthy child.
During regular office hours, there is a nurse available on our medical information line to help answer any of your questions or concerns. Our nurses have your child’s medical record available during the day for accurate information gathering and proper documentation. This is the best time of day to call and ask any medical questions you have from the office for your child.
After office hours have finished, or over a weekend, one of our Providers will be available to speak with in an emergency. We ask that you only call for urgent medical problems during these times, rather than routine questions that can be answered while our office is open and our medical information line is available. Our website is also a good source of information for easily answered questions regarding common illness, fever, and for dosing of common pediatric medicine found over the counter (such as Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl dosing).
What To Expect From Our Office
- Welcoming smiles as you come into the office from our staff!
- AAP recommended schedule of Well Child Checks.
- First visit at 1-2 weeks of age
- Every 2 months for the first six months (2, 4, 6 mo visits)
- Every 3 months from age 9 months to 18 months
- Every 6 months from 18 months until 3 years of age
- Visits are yearly thereafter
- Lactation consultations – Our Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Lactation Consultants can meet with new parents to answer questions related to breastfeeding
- Same-day sick appointments
- Saturday sick visits (by appointment only)
- A comfortable environment to ask ALL questions of experienced health care providers who are also parents like you
- Vaccinations for your child in accordance with AAP and ACIP recommendations, and a non-threatening setting in which to have your vaccine questions answered
- Collaborating with schools and learning psychologists to diagnose and manage a variety of learning and school-related problems
- Close relationships with the rich network of pediatric specialists in the area.
- Advanced care for chronic pediatric conditions such as asthma and obesity
Providers At Williamsville Pediatrics
Williamsville Pediatrics What Our Clients Have To Say
Williamsville Pediatrics Contact Us
Use the contact submission form below and we will get back to you within 72 business hours!
**Please note that this form is not intended for any medical information or questions. If you have medical questions, please reach out to your provider via the patient portal, or over the phone.